Young Rob Ryan is Kenny Powers’ doppelganger (PIC)
This photo has been making the rounds this week, after being unearthed by Doug Kyed at NESN, and we’d be remiss if we didn’t share it with our readers.
To absolutely no one’s surprise (but everyone’s delight), it turns out that New Orleans Saints Defensive Coordinator Rob Ryan used to rock the goatee and mullet, and was the spitting image of Kenny Powers, the beloved anti-hero of HBO’s “Eastbound and Down”.
Check out this old photo of Ryan from his days as a linebacker coach with the Patriots:
For comparison, here’s Powers:
Uncanny, isn’t it?
- Carl from ATHF chimes in on the kneel down controversy and replacement refs (VIDEO)
- Rex Ryan's Rejected Movie Treatment, "Coach vs. Aliens: First & Death"
- I realize we're all a little excited right now ... but listen to Drew Brees (PIC)
- Carl from ATHF is having a tough time with the Giants' 0-4 start (VIDEO)
- Furious Eagles Fan Loses It ... Almost As Badly as the Eagles (VIDEO)
- Nick Novak relieves himself on the sideline during Chargers-Broncos game (PIC)
- Carl from ATHF on Sam Hurd, Rob Ryan and the Cowboys-Eagles (VIDEO)
- Did you know the New York Giants made a music video back in 1986? (VIDEO)
- Babies dressed as NFL coaches is the hot Halloween costume this year (PICS)
- VIDEO: What would the Super Bowl look like if directed by your favorite filmmakers?