Seahawks fan calls out undercover cop in 49ers gear (PHOTO)
One of the more interesting stories in the NFL last week was that undercover Seattle cops were planning on dressing in visitors’ team gear at Sundays’ Seahawks-49ers game, in an attempt to identify and remove unruly fans.
Well, one Seahawks fan saw right through their attempt at entrapment, and called out the most obvious narc in the building:
Back to the drawing board, SPD.
- That one time when Brett Favre went Trick-Or-Treating at Mike Holmgren's house (VIDEO)
- All Tebow Does Is Win (GIF & VIDEO)
- Behold, the NFL Coaches Soundboard
- James Harrison has changed his ways, Mr. Goodell (VIDEO)
- Watch this Ravens fan lose it after Cundiff's missed FG (VIDEO)
- So the Manning brothers made a rap music video ... yeesh (VIDEO)
- Mark Ingram really, really enjoys sno-balls (PIC)
- Brett Favre is already turning into Al Bundy (PIC)
- Worst. Steelers Tattoo. Ever. (PIC)
- VIDEO: Workers leave snow in Governor's seat at Eagles game for "non-wussies"