Seahawks fan calls out undercover cop in 49ers gear (PHOTO)
One of the more interesting stories in the NFL last week was that undercover Seattle cops were planning on dressing in visitors’ team gear at Sundays’ Seahawks-49ers game, in an attempt to identify and remove unruly fans.
Well, one Seahawks fan saw right through their attempt at entrapment, and called out the most obvious narc in the building:
Back to the drawing board, SPD.
- Tony Gonzalez does his best Ron Burgundy impression (VIDEO)
- All Dan Orlovsky Does is Win ... half the time, this month (PIC)
- So the Manning brothers made a rap music video ... yeesh (VIDEO)
- That one time when Brett Favre went Trick-Or-Treating at Mike Holmgren's house (VIDEO)
- Watch these massive linemen run the 40 at the combine (VIDEO)
- AFC Championship Game: A Tale of Two GIFs
- Jimmy Kimmel challenges viewers to unplug TV during their Super Bowl party, with predictable results (VIDEO)
- Aldon Smith absolutely, positively did not celebrate his sack yesterday (VIDEO)
- Carl from ATHF on the Seahawks playoff travesty (VIDEO)
- James Harrison has changed his ways, Mr. Goodell (VIDEO)