Watch these massive linemen run the 40 at the combine (VIDEO)
Yes, it’s that time again. Time for the annual the NFL combine … where this year’s crop of top prospects participate in the “underwear olympics” to show their stuff for NFL scouts.
This weekend, the big boys were under the microscope as the offensive linemen took to the field, providing some of the more compelling displays of physical ability you’ll see anywhere, as these 300+ pound behemoths move their bodies in ways much lighter men would be envious of. Don’t laugh - Arkansas-Pine Bluff tackle Terron Armstead set a combine record on Saturday with an unofficial 4.65 40-yard dash. At 6-foot-5, 306-pounds.
Fortunately for us, the good folks over at SBNation compiled this remarkable video of linemen running the 40 yard dash … in slow motion … set to “Chariots of Fire”. Yeah, it’s as good as you’d expect:
VIDEO AFTER THE JUMP
And fortunately, everyone kept their shirts on.
- Worst. Steelers Tattoo. Ever. (PIC)
- VIDEO: Michael Vick spoofs The Office in "The Showroom"
- Colin Kaepernick and Russell Wilson bet shaved eyebrow on Sunday's game (VIDEO)
- What might have happened during Ndamukong Suh's car accident (GIF)
- Nick Novak relieves himself on the sideline during Chargers-Broncos game (PIC)
- Broncos Fans Planning Pro-Tebow Billboards = Foolishness
- Young Rob Ryan is Kenny Powers' doppelganger (PIC)
- All Dan Orlovsky Does is Win ... half the time, this month (PIC)
- Tony Gonzalez does his best Ron Burgundy impression (VIDEO)
- Hilarious outtakes from those fairy-themed NFL Sunday Ticket commercials (VIDEO)