Peyton Manning shares post-game moment with Ray Lewis (PHOTO)
By now this photo has made the rounds, but we couldn’t resist sharing a genuine, un-staged moment between two of the greatest football players of our time.
Following the Broncos devastating 38-35 playoff loss to the Ravens – more than two hours after the game had ended – Peyton Manning met up with Ray Lewis in the visitor locker room to congratulate him on the victory:
They say a picture says a thousand words, and with Lewis taking his final run at the post-season, we can only imagine the stories these two warriors have to share from their storied careers as opposing forces in the NFL.
What we wouldn’t have given to be a fly on the wall for that conversation. Even though only Peyton’s young son was close enough to hear what was said, fortunately for us, Ravens media director Chad Steele was there to capture the moment and share it with the world.
- Young Giants fan offers Brandon Jacobs $3.36 to return to NY (PIC)
- Mark Ingram, Jr. gets an emotional message from his dad after being drafted (VIDEO)
- Following the Browns on Twitter
- Ochocinco takes Twitter fans out to dinner
- Tim Tebow gets a super new haircut
- Oh yeah, the Pro Bowl is today (LINKS)
- Reggie Bush says what a lot of players are probably thinking about the lockout (PIC)
- Check out the Giants new Super Bowl Ring (Photo)
- Kerry Rhodes and Rodney Harrison: One, Two, Three, Four, I declare Twitter War!