Peyton Manning shares post-game moment with Ray Lewis (PHOTO)
By now this photo has made the rounds, but we couldn’t resist sharing a genuine, un-staged moment between two of the greatest football players of our time.
Following the Broncos devastating 38-35 playoff loss to the Ravens – more than two hours after the game had ended – Peyton Manning met up with Ray Lewis in the visitor locker room to congratulate him on the victory:
They say a picture says a thousand words, and with Lewis taking his final run at the post-season, we can only imagine the stories these two warriors have to share from their storied careers as opposing forces in the NFL.
What we wouldn’t have given to be a fly on the wall for that conversation. Even though only Peyton’s young son was close enough to hear what was said, fortunately for us, Ravens media director Chad Steele was there to capture the moment and share it with the world.
- Jeremy Shockey scoffs at LeBron James' football-playing abilities
- UPDATED - Jason Pierre-Paul throws teammate Prince Amukamara into a cold tub (PIC & VIDEO)
- RGIII leads rookie QB class with impressive debut; "Griffining" becomes a thing (PHOTO)
- ReadAndReact's 2011-2012 NFL Wild Card Playoff Picks
- Golden Tate fined $21k for blindside block on Sean Lee
- Packers to leave injured players out of Super Bowl team photo
- Watch the Giants celebrate on their team flight home from the Super Bowl (VIDEO)
- General Larry Platt sings "Pants on the Ground" for Vikings (video)
- This fan's choice of nail polish is why the Packers lost (VIDEO)
- Hakeem Nicks splits Falcons D en route to 72-yard touchdown (VIDEO)