Peyton Manning shares post-game moment with Ray Lewis (PHOTO)
By now this photo has made the rounds, but we couldn’t resist sharing a genuine, un-staged moment between two of the greatest football players of our time.
Following the Broncos devastating 38-35 playoff loss to the Ravens – more than two hours after the game had ended – Peyton Manning met up with Ray Lewis in the visitor locker room to congratulate him on the victory:
They say a picture says a thousand words, and with Lewis taking his final run at the post-season, we can only imagine the stories these two warriors have to share from their storied careers as opposing forces in the NFL.
What we wouldn’t have given to be a fly on the wall for that conversation. Even though only Peyton’s young son was close enough to hear what was said, fortunately for us, Ravens media director Chad Steele was there to capture the moment and share it with the world.
- Hakeem Nicks splits Falcons D en route to 72-yard touchdown (VIDEO)
- Kerry Rhodes and Rodney Harrison: One, Two, Three, Four, I declare Twitter War!
- This fan's choice of nail polish is why the Packers lost (VIDEO)
- Adam Schefter ponders the Madden Curse's effect on Peytons everywhere (PIC)
- Golden Tate fined $21k for blindside block on Sean Lee
- Tim Tebow to NY is finally done ... after Jets nearly drop the ball
- Jeremy Shockey scoffs at LeBron James' football-playing abilities
- Scanning the NFL Twitterverse
- Of course. Ochocinco gets 3 new tats. On his face. (UPDATED)
- Ray Lewis shares seat with Lombardi Trophy on flight home (PHOTO)