Martellus Bennett – aka “Black Unicorn” – saves a fan, gets the animated super hero treatment (VIDEO)
After the Giants’ 38-10 victory over the Green Bay Packers last Sunday, Bennett made headlines for saving a middle-aged man who fell from the stands when Bennett threw his gloves into the crowd. Afterward, Bennet said he “tapped into my inner super hero, which I do have”, quickly springing into action to catch the man before he could hit the ground.
“I’m usually a ninja, but my Spidey-senses told me he was going to take a fall, so I saved his life. He owes me his firstborn or something. Actually, I don’t want that. Maybe a sandwich or something.”
Well fortunately for us, Black Unicorn told the story to the guys at TheNOC, who give Bennett the animated super hero treatement, bringing his words to life through vivid, poorly drawn animation. It’s pretty great:
VIDEO AFTER THE JUMP
Apparently the dude was escorted off by security before he had a chance to thank Bennett, but hopefully he’ll make good on that sandwich some time.
- Charlie Brown still can't kick the football (VIDEO)
- Li'l Peyton warns Li'l Eli of scary green monsters (cartoon)
- Pete Carroll and Terrell Owens prank Seahawks in team meeting (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: What would the Super Bowl look like if directed by your favorite filmmakers?
- I realize we're all a little excited right now ... but listen to Drew Brees (PIC)
- The NFL: A Bad Lip Reading (VIDEO)
- Andy Reid is the Kool-Aid Man (GIF)
- James Harrison has changed his ways, Mr. Goodell (VIDEO)
- Remembering the replacement refs (VIDEO)
- Jabar Gaffney leaps into Patriots fans after TD; Nobody catches him (GIF)