Worst. Steelers Tattoo. Ever. (PIC)
Via Reddit/r/nfl comes this photo of one Steelers fan’s remarkable new tattoo, and … well … let’s just let the picture speak for itself:
No words … They should’ve sent a poet.
Apparently, this work of art was created by this tattoo artist named Brian (of “Brian’s Tattoos” in central PA), who actually has a history of inking people with his child-like drawings, without one hint of intended irony. He even posted this image to Facebook as an example of his “work”, and Brian adamantly defends his portfolio (his other tattoos are equally inspiring) against anyone who dares to hate. One glance at his Facebook page, and you immediately realize that Brian is either the most delusional, meth-addled tattoo artist in history, or is playing a huge joke on everyone.
Let’s hope it’s the latter, but either way, I feel badly for Brian’s poor subjects, who have to live with this “art” on their bodies for the rest of their lives.
BONUS TATTOO AFTER THE JUMP
This ridiculous Steelers tramp stamp – by a completely different artist – previously held the crown for worst black and yellow ink:
Have you ever seen anything worse than these, for any NFL team, ever? If so, please post photographic evidence in the comments.
- VIDEO: What would the Super Bowl look like if directed by your favorite filmmakers?
- J.J. Watt has eaten bigger burritos than Ray Rice (VIDEO)
- Patriots Rich Ohrnberger owns the funniest Twitter account in the NFL
- I realize we're all a little excited right now ... but listen to Drew Brees (PIC)
- Carl from ATHF is having a tough time with the Giants' 0-4 start (VIDEO)
- And here's the Billy Cundiff-Ray Finkle mash-up you've been waiting for (VIDEO)
- Remembering the replacement refs (VIDEO)
- Everybody loves ice cream - especially Ravens DE Arthur Jones (GIF)
- VIDEO: Michael Vick spoofs The Office in "The Showroom"
- AFC Championship Game: A Tale of Two GIFs