Patriots Rich Ohrnberger owns the funniest Twitter account in the NFL
Rich Ohrnberger is a little-used back-up guard for the New England Patriots who recently took to Twitter, and is quickly making a name for himself with his hilarious (and slightly bizarre) commentary:
With just 33 tweets since Jan 7th, @Ohrnberger has already racked up 16k+ followers with his unique, off-color views on life and the world we live in. And although none of his tweets have anything to do with the NFL, Ohrnberger clearly isn’t afraid to tread into territory not all athletes are willing to go … and more importantly, the dude is just plain funny.
Even his teammates Chad Ochocinco and Rob Gronkowski have endorsed Ohrnberger, with Ocho going so far as to call him the “funniest athlete on Twitter”, and Gronk revealing that the 3rd year lineman is the “funniest dude on the team” and “claims his followers will never be disappointed!”. Based on what we’ve seen so far from Ohrnberger, that seems like a pretty good bet.
Here are a few choice Ohrnberger-isms, in addition to the nuggets presented in the banner pic above:
- Does anybody know if there are any gyms/sports clubs in the Boston area that offer intramural ribbon gymnastics classes for plus size men?
- Just got out of a cab that smelled like an egg salad sandwich got gang-raped by a half dozen brussel sprouts, the cabbie was very nice tho
- I wish aggressive yo-yo-ing was still cool. That was the last real hobby I was good at prior to the invention of internet pornography.
[@Ohrnberger = Followed]
Since he won’t be taking the field on Sunday against the Ravens, hopefully Ohrnberger can at least use his rapier wit to help keep his teammates loose heading into the big game.
- VIDEO: Workers leave snow in Governor's seat at Eagles game for "non-wussies"
- Nick Novak relieves himself on the sideline during Chargers-Broncos game (PIC)
- Tim Tebow is really, really, really excited to be a Jet (VIDEO)
- Anthony Adams in "Stuff NFL Free Agents Say" (VIDEO)
- 13-Year-Old Andy Reid For The Win (VIDEO)
- James Harrison has changed his ways, Mr. Goodell (VIDEO)
- That one time when Brett Favre went Trick-Or-Treating at Mike Holmgren's house (VIDEO)
- The Inevitable "Sh*t People Say During the Super Bowl" (VIDEO)
- So the Manning brothers made a rap music video ... yeesh (VIDEO)
- Can't decide which NFL team to root for? Check out this handy flowchart