VIDEO: Brett Favre asks “What Should I Do?”
So the big news (at least at ESPN) this week is that Brett Favre officially filed his retirement papers … again. We didn’t just fall off the turnip truck, so although we may have been fooled 2-3 times in the past, we’re simply not buying it this time. Let’s wait until about Week 12 of next season (assuming there is a season), and see if Favre hasn’t yet been tempted to return for one final run at the Super Bowl. Then we’ll talk.
In the mean time, making fun of Favre will be our modus operandi around these parts. Let’s face it, you’ll be getting more than your share of genuine Favre hysterics/worship elsewhere over the next 6 months. And fortunately for us, someone went out and made this parody of the famous LeBron James “What Should I Do?” Nike commercial, featuring a pretty good Favre doppelganger. It covers all the basics, from dong shots to the retirement fake-outs, along with this mantra from the ole gunslinger: ”completions are way more awesome when you force ‘em through triple coverage! Remember that!”.
- Eli & Peyton Manning in "Football Cops" (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Vitamin Water gets weird with Gary Busey, Adrian Peterson & Shaq
- Tony Scheffler didn't get the update that the Flash Mob had been pushed back (VIDEO)
- NFLPA Super Bowl Ad: "Let Us Play" (VIDEO)
- So the Manning brothers made a rap music video ... yeesh (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Dennis Hopper, Crazed Referee
- Your Monday Morning Super Bowl XLVI Round-up
- San Diego loves it when Raiders fans come to town
- It's Groundhog Day, and Punxsutawny Polamalu saw his sha ... GAAAHHH! KILL IT! KILL IT!!! (video)
- Jerry Jones raps in a Papa John's commercial for some reason (VIDEO)