Blubbering Giants Fan gets his web redemption
You may be familiar with this YouTube clip from this past January, which features a distraught Giants fan crying like a baby after his team lost to the Eagles in the playoffs. It’s pretty much your classic web fail. I mean, I’ve been upset about a loss before … but, WOW … this guy took it to a whole other level.
Ever since that video first hit the interwebs, its star, Rob, has been mercilessly ridiculed around the world for … well, for being such a huge pussy. His handle was even discovered on the famed Giants message board Big Blue Interactive, where he has since been dubbed “Flounder”, and has become the site’s whipping boy.
Well, thanks to the awesome Comedy Central program Tosh.0, Rob has finally gotten his web redemption. Funny stuff:
|Tosh.0||Thursdays at 10pm / 9c|
|Web Redemption Crying Giants Fan|
Kudos to Rob for manning up and handling this all with a sense of humor. And of course for choosing to f*ck Lawrence Taylor. If you’re interested, you can check out the outtakes from the Tosh.0 interview, along with this thread from BBI where Rob talks about the clip.
WATCH THE ORIGINAL YOUTUBE VIDEO OF “GIANTS FAN IN SHAMBLES” AFTER THE JUMP
- This fan's choice of nail polish is why the Packers lost (VIDEO)
- Giants fans, re-live the 2012 Super Bowl run with these awesome highlight packages (VIDEO)
- Watch this Giants-49ers Monday Night Football Game from 1990 ... in it's entirety
- Watch this fantastic Giants 2011-12 season highlights package (VIDEO)
- Little Cardinals fan says "I love you" to LB Sam Acho (VIDEO)
- Really really excitable fan calls out Jerry Jones and Cowboys (VIDEO)
- Jets fan arrested for chanting "JETS JETS JETS"
- Watch these Giants fans react to winning the Super Bowl (VIDEO)
- This 6-year-old Jets fan knows more about football than you (VIDEO)
- Jimmy Kimmel challenges viewers to unplug TV during their Super Bowl party, with predictable results (VIDEO)