Terrell Owens beginning to melt in Buffalo
With Terrell Owens, it’s not really a question of if he’s going to start tearing apart the Buffalo Bills locker room. It’s just a question of when.
So after hauling in ZERO catches for ZERO yards in yesterday’s 27-7 loss to the Saints, all eyes were on T.O. during his post-game press conference. Was this the day he was going to throw his first tantrum in front of the Buffalo cameras? The reporters were blatantly egging him on, just praying he would throw Trent Edwards or Dick Jauron under the bus. But Owens was having none of it:
To his credit, Owens played it relatively cool, and stuck to the “I’m just going with the plays that are called” script.
But you can tell he’s just seething behind those designer sunglasses. After a 1-2 start and with less than 100 yards receiving, the Bills had better pray they can turn things around quickly, and get their star FA acquisition some more touches. If not, it’s only a matter of time before Owens loses his cool. Whether in the locker room, on the field, or in front of the press … it’s going to happen. And Trent Edwards had better have his big boy pants on.
- Brady Quinn makes eloquent statement in the wake of Jovan Belcher tragedy (VIDEO)
- Bart Scott is Ollie the Weatherman from Family Guy (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Bart Scott treats Sal Paolantonio like Mean Gene Okerlund
- Richard Sherman interview gets the WWF treament (VIDEO)
- Hit Of The Week: Ed Reed levels Dexter McCluster, receives game ball (VIDEO)
- Eric Winston rightly calls out Chiefs fans for cheering Matt Cassel's injury (VIDEO)